vendredi 9 février 2007

Desperate HouswivesTv Journal 1


My favorite english Tv show

For my Tv journal, I chose the Tv program Desperate Houswives First season. This Tv show is easy to watch and to understand, because they don’t speak to fast. I hope to learn from Desperate Hosewives some new English Words in the pleasure. We can identify ourselves in them. The caracters of this program are engaging and funny. The episode that I watched is the pilot of the series. On Wisteria Lane, houswife and mother Mary Alice Young live perfect life. Now in death, Mary Alice sees the lives of her four best friends and her neighbors, Susan, Gabrielle, Bree and Lynette. Susan are a single mom, she had a crush on new neighbors Mike. Gabrielle is having an affair with her seventeen-uears-old gardener. Lynette had four kids out-of-control and bree a perfectionist homemaker she is so stressed than she is make her families crazy. These four women want to solve the mystery of the sucide of Mary Alice.

3 commentaires:

Rébéka a dit…

Hello Alexandra, I was watching your blog of the Desperate Housewives and i think the TV program look like really interesting and i want to start to watch it but before i want to ask you questions about the TV show :In the story, Who's the most devil characters? and If I understand well, the four women live together, but I don’t understand where was their husband?

Alexandra and Yoan a dit…

Hello Alexandra, I very like your description about the TV program Desperate Houswives. However, this series looks like very complicated if you don't know at first the characters.

-What is your favorite character in the serie?

-Do you know the mystery of Mary Alice's suicide?

By Yoan

julie a dit…

Hi Alexandra.I read your blog about Desperate Housewives and it was very interesting. I saw a couple of episode and I found it very funny. But I have some questions for you. Which of four mains characters is look like you?Why? Do you think that one of these womens killed Mary Alice?