vendredi 9 février 2007

Family Guy Tv Journal 1

Family Guy is a funny, full of life series telling the adventures of an average American family living in a small town name Quahog. Every episode shows extracts of everyday life, going out very often of the common, of every member forming the small family.

First, you have the father, Peter, a very stupid man and doubtless the central figure of the series. The mother, Lois is, however, totally the opposite of her husband because she gives evidence of a big intelligence and a wisdom. Then, there is Chris, the elder son of the family, a not too intelligent boy with a child's mentality and who apparently follows the same road as his father. Megan, the only girl of Peter and Lois is a hung up teenager, who does not show a lot of intelligence or other talents. Stewie, the baby of the family is doubtless the most intelligent. His bigger projects are to control the world and to eliminate his own mother. Finally, Brian is the dog of the family. This one is rather extraordinary because he speaks, walks and act as a man. In spite of a certain resemblance to the Simpsons, Family Guy distinguishes itself with a humor more pushed towards the absurd and that is why I chose this program. By watching Family Guy in English I hope to increase my understanding of this language.

4 commentaires:

Rébéka a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Rébéka a dit…

Hello Yoan, I was reading your blog about family guy and I agree that this TV show was very funny. When I can, I always watch this program and my favorite characters is Brian. Can you tell me who is your favorite character?And I'm curious to know in all the TV show you’re watched tell me , Which is the TV show that you preferred to look at? Thank You

catlud a dit…

Hi yoan i really like your blog on Family guy, i watch this tv show too and i always asked me this question :
-When stewie speaks do his parents and others characters can understand him or does he speak a baby language (for this parents it's like a baby language)?
catherine

catlud a dit…

Hi Yoan.I was reading your blog and found it very intersting, but i have some question for you.What did you like in this show?
Please answer me.
Ludnie